Datuk Engku Nor Faezah binti Engku Atek
- The Honourable Datuk Engku Nor Faizah binti Engku Atek was born on 14 July 1960 in Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu.
- She graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) from the University of Malaya in 1983.
- She began her career in the Judicial and Legal Service of Malaysia in 1983 as an Assistant Parliamentary Draftsman in the Drafting Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers (AGC).
- She served in the Drafting Division until 1990 after which she was promoted to Senior Federal Counsel in the Research Unit of AGC.
- In 1992, she was transferred back to the Drafting Division and remained there until August 2002 when she was transferred to the Prosecution Division as Deputy Public Prosecutor.
- From 16 May 2003 till 30 September 2004, she held the position of State Legal Adviser to the State of Negri Sembilan.
- She was State Legal Adviser of the State of Perak from 1 October 2004 till 31 May 2007.
- She was promoted to Deputy Parliamentary Draftsman in June 2007 and subsequently was promoted to Parliamentary Draftsman in early 2009.
- On 2 April 2012 she was appointed as Deputy Solicitor General III, in charge of the Legislation Sector comprising the Drafting Division and Law Revision and Reform Division. The supervision includes the approval for federal Bills for the Drafting Division and law reform projects for the Law Revision and Reform Division.
- She became Deputy Solicitor General II on 1 November 2014.
- She was appointed as Solicitor General II from 25 Mac 2016
- She was appointed as Solicitor General from 11 April 2016.